Cancellations & Returns
Due to the intimate nature of the listed products we must emphasize cancellations & returns out side of the policy will not accepted.
After placing an order with Blooming Intimacy your order will be process in 24 hours. If the customer wishes to cancel the order should send an email to email@example.com along with the details of the order that need to be cancelled and can ask for cancellation of the order, we will get back to you during business hours (Mon-Friday from 9am - 5pm ET). You can cancel your order online within 24 hours of placing the order, there will be a cancellation fee of 15% porcent of the amount of your order as a restocking fee and the rest will be refundend. In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you cannot cancel the order, you will need to reject the package when the courier delivers it to you. When a cancellation is accepted by us, your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered product back through the courier. Refund will be made in the same form in which the payment has been received withing 10 working days. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been deliver to you. In case of any conflict between this policy and out Terms of Services, the letter shall prevail.
Is my product eligible for return?
- All products cannot be returned unless they are defective upon receipt. All defective items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for replacement, if determined defective.
- Products under warranty: If your item is under warranty, contact the company with whom the warranty is registered.
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return or the item is defective.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns and exchanges. No item can be returned without a Return Authorization Number. This will be provided to you from our customer service representative.
My product is eligible for return. What do I do next?
- Once you have your Return Authorization Number, repack the product with the same contents it arrived with, including; the charging base and cable, and any other components. All items that were received in the original packaging must be received. Items must be returned inside of a clear plastic bag.
- Please include write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of your package. Be sure you include your full shipping address. Then, ship your defective product to the address provided by customer service.
- For your security, please return your product with an insured carrier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. Blooming Intimacy is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning a product to Blooming Intimacy.
- Once we receive your item you will get e-mail confirmation that it has been received and is now in the testing center. If we determine that the product is defective, we will cover the cost of shipping a new product.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse international orders.
Protecting your investment
We recommend testing your products upon receipt.
If your product’s manufacturer offers a warranty then we suggest that you register your product with the manufacturer immediately. By registering your warranty you will protect your investment to your collection.
If you have questions about how to register your product or if a product is eligible for warranty you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.